Nokia has recently announced its latest budget device named as the Nokia X5 in China. The device has been in the news for some time now and has been finally made official. The smartphone looks similar to the Nokia X6, which was the first device from Nokia to feature a notch display.
The Nokia X6 was first launched in China earlier this year and is expected to make its India debut in August. At the moment, there is no information about the Indian availability of the X5 and we receive some information about the device when the Nokia X6 is announced in India.
Main Specifications :
- Nokia X5 runs on Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box and like other Nokia devices, it offers a stock Android .
- 5.86-inch HD+ 2.5D curved glass display with a resolution of 1520 x 720 pixels and an aspect ratio of 19:9.
- Nokia X5 is powered by an octa core Helio P60 SoC coupled with Mali-G72 MP3 GPU.
- The phone has two variants: 3GB RAM + 32GB storage and 4GB RAM + 64GB storage variant.
- Dual Rear camera with 13MP + 5MP lenses and an LED flash
- 8MP front facing camera.
- USB Type-C port.
The Nokia X5 has been priced at 999 CNY (Rs. 10,200 approx.) for the 3GB RAM variant and 1,399 CNY (Rs. 14,300 approx.) for the 4GB RAM variant. The device is available in China , July 19 from Nokia online store, JD.com, Suning and Lynx.